Wednesday 22 September 2010

23/09/2010


What did you find most difficult in planning?
 Most difficult for me was to draw camera shots on the paper. And rest of planning i found quite easy!
What was the most successful part of your filming and why?
  As I was acting, the most easy scenes to shot were the ones where you couldn't really see my face in, because it is quite difficult to ignore a camera in front of you!
What was the effect of the restriction of having no dialogue to tell the story?
  Well it made the audience concentrate more on shot sizes and what it tells us about the movie and or characters!
What did you learn from editing the film?
 I have learned that it needs quite of time and skills which will probably be practiced over a period of time!
What will you do differently next time?
 I will definitely shoot one shot but from many angles, so it would be much easier to edit it after.
 

This is the link to the video that me and Amira edited! 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_XWqf8Mkh8

No comments:

Post a Comment